Friday, April 14, 2006

Bad Week = Good Painting

My posts this week have been spotty at best. It has been one crap week for more reasons than I care to get into. On an up note, two very good things have occurred this week.

1. On Wednesday evening, my family and I attended a lovely Passover Seder at the home of our friend and cantor.

2. I spent five solid days working on the second of my new "figurative landscape" scrolls. It is nearly done and I am more pleased with it than anything I've painted in quite some time. I prefer to add new work to the website after every third completed scroll, so look for portfolio updates around April 24th!

So here's to looking to the brighter side of life... I don't do it very often, but sometimes things get so bad that being positive is the last weapon left in the arsenal. - DN

No comments: